DR. JÖRG THORMANN
Dr. J. Thormann, born and raised in Liechtenstein. He studied dentistry in Zurich and completed his further education in Orthodontics in Denmark. He speaks German, English, French and a bit of Danish and Greek. Dr. J. Thormann is married to Dr. O. Annousaki Thormann and the proud father of three young children.
When he is not working, he enjoys his time with his family. He loves new challenges and integrating new innovative methods in his daily work at the practice.
- 1993 – 1998: Dental Studies at the Dental School/ University of Zürich
- 1999: Promotion to Dr. med. dent., University of Zürich
- 2003 – 2006: Postgraduate Studies in Orthodontics/ Royal Dental College/Dept. of Orthodontics/University of Aarhus/Denmark
- 2006: Specialist in Orthodontics/Royal Dental College/Dept. of Orthodontics/University of Aarhus/Denmark
- 2007: Specialist in Orthodontics/Royal Dental College/Dept. of Orthodontics/University of Aarhus/Denmark
- 1999 – 2000: Dentist at «Alters- und Behindertenzahnmedizin» Clinic, Universität Zürich
- 2000 – 2001: Polyclinic for Oral Surgery. Universität Zürich
- 2001 – 2003: School dentist, Zurich.
- 2002 – 2003: Private Orthodontic Practice, Dr. C. Schweizer, Zürich
- 2006 – 2008: Clinical Assosiate Department of Orthodontics, University of Aarhus, Denmark
- 2012 – 2014: Teaching Associate, Department of Orthodontics, University of Zurich
- seit 2006: Partner in KIEFERORTHOPÄDISCHES ZENTRUM Oerlikon, Zürich
- seit 2006: Consultant for Orthodontics in the School Dental Clinic in Zurich
- Schweizerische Zahnärzte Gesellschaft (SSO)
- Zürcher Zahnärzte Gesellschaft (SSO Zürich)
- Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Kieferorthopädie (SGK/SSODF)
- European Orthodontic Society (EOS)
- TYPENPRÜFUNG VON LICHTPOLYMERISATIONSGERÄTEN I: PRÜFUNGS PROTOKOLL.
Thormann J, Lutz F.
Schweiz Monatsschr Zahnmed 109: 1191-1202 (1999)
- TYPENPRÜFUNG VON LICHTPOLYMERISATIONSGERÄTEN I: STAND 1998.
Thormann J., Lutz F.
Schweiz Monatsschr Zahnmed 109: 1299-1323 (1999)